Generates returns by:
Adopting a diversified global forestry investment strategy. The J & O Global Forestry Fund is a Fund-of-Funds that invests in several institutional forestry funds, providing returns from the growing of trees with geographical diversification of forestry assets.
Forestry, unlike most assets, has the built-in quality of biological growth. That is also why forestry as an asset has outperformed almost every other asset class over time with an annual average return of +12.20 % since 1992.
Key Investment Features
- Target growth of 10-12% p.a. generated from an asset class that has delivered an annual average return in excess of 12% p.a. since 1992.
- Monthly Dealing ( GBP, Euro, USD & Swedish Krona)
- Assets of over £115M in the underlying investments the fund invests in
- 100% Allocation
- Uncorrelated Investment Opportunity
- Investment via Life Companies, Platforms, QROPS & Direct
Factsheet & Information Downloads
What makes this investment different?
- The fund invests in physical Teak plantations so asset backed and has liquidity.
- One single fund that invests in several institutional forest funds.
- A socially and ethically responsible investment opportunity.
- Stable cash flow from growing trees.
- Geographical diversification of forestry assets.
- Use of forestry-related indices & listed ETF’s enhance liquidity.